Who is this visa for?
This visa is designed for those who are visiting Indonesia to participate in a course of study. All international students must enter Indonesia with a study permit and a student visa-Kitas.
How do i apply for this visa?
You will have to be officially enrolled in a course of study in Indonesia or in an educational institution as a student. Once you are accepted, you have to apply for this visa.
Can i work in Indonesia with this Visa?
No you can not. Student visa type 316 does not give you the right to work in Indonesia.
What are the steps to apply for this visa?
With Efficient Visa, we make it simpler and more convenient for you. There are 3 steps and a single visit to Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia.
Stage 1 – Getting a Telex
You need to get a TELEX visa first. It is a special permit approved by the Directorate General of Immigration to the Indonesian Embassy where your visa will be applied and confirmed by the Head Office of Immigration Service of Indonesia in Jakarta.
This will take around 10 business days. Once the Telex is ready, Efficient Visa will send it with all necessary information via e-mail.
Documents issued by the Indonesian Institution
- A copy of the license acknowledged by the Ministry of National Education.
- A copy of the NPWP (Tax File Number).
- A copy of notarial act
- A copy of the Director’s KTP
- A copy of Recommendation Letter from the Indonesian Institution addressed to the Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education
Documents Provided by you:
- A scanned copy of the first page of your passport valid for at least 18 months.
- A scanned copy of the first page of your parents’ passports.
- Six Digital passport-size photos on a red background.
- A copy of the Letter of Acceptance provided by the institution.
- A copy of your latest transcript.
- A copy of School Principal’s ID Card.
- A statement of Financial Guarantee (from parents or the sponsor).
- The place of your visa application.
*We can help provide all the documents when it is necessary
Stage 2 – Obtaining the Visa from the Indonesian Embassy
- Your passport, must be valid for at least eight teen months after the date you enter Indonesia.
- A copy of your main passport page
- A copy of the passport page with an entry stamp of the country you are applying from.
- A completed application form (The form is provided at the Embassy)
- Two passport-size photos.
- A Ticket to Indonesia.
- 105 USD visa fee (may vary according to currency of the country where you are applying for the visa).
You need to enter Indonesia within ninety days from the issuance of the visa.
Within 7 days after your arrival in Indonesia, please register your visa at the nearest Immigration Office to get a re-entry permit*.
*Re-entry permit is mandatory.
How much does this visa cost?
Efficient Visa offers some excellent and efficient services.
It cost 7,500,000 IDR for opening Procedure (Telex included) for the student visa + re-entry permit.