Who is this visa for?
This visa is perfect for you if you are planning to stay in Indonesia for more than 2 months (with a limit of 180 days) continuously without leaving the country.
When do I need to apply for this visa?
You need to apply for and be granted this visa before coming to Indonesia. It is impossible to get this visa while you are staying in the country. However, Efficient Visa is able to provide an extension service for you. We suggest you get your sponsorship now and enjoy your 6 month stress-free visa.
What are the things I can / can not do with this visa?
You may come to Indonesia with a tourism aim, visiting your relatives / friends, non-commercial attendance of training, workshops and exhibitions, study and cultural exchange programs, etc.
You are not entitled to any employments in Indonesia while on this visa.
How long does an extension give me?
Initially, the Social visa index 211 grants you up to 60 days.
You are given an option of 4 extensions of 30 days each.
Can I leave the country while on this visa?
This is a single-entry visa. Leaving the country before the expiration date means that you will need to obtain a new visa to re-enter.
How do I apply for the Social Budaya visa type 211?
You will need to visit one of the Indonesian Embassies abroad and provide the following documents:
- Your passport, must be valid for at least six months after the date you enter Indonesia.
- A copy of the main page of your passport.
- A copy of the passport page with an entry stamp of the country you are applying from.
- A sponsorship letter (Efficient Visa is able to provide this at an additional cost of 350,000 IDR)*.
- A copy of your sponsor’s ID *.
- A bank account statement might be required when applying from certain embassies.
- A complete Visa application form (provided at the embassies).
- 2 recent passport-size photos.9. A confirmed return ticket.10. A payment for the visa fee (50 USD)
* A Sponsorship letter is an official document, by which a certain Indonesian citizen invites a foreigner for a visit, explains aims of the visit and takes full responsibility for the person during the visit time (confirms that the applicant has sufficient funds, has no intentions to work and will leave the country accordingly, and etc.).Sponsor can be a major citizen of Indonesia, holding a valid ID and registered in the same area, where the holder will apply for extension. Sponsor’s name will be mentioned in Visa and he/she will be in charge in case of any problems with visa. In case the visa holder is planning to extend the visa on their own, the sponsor will have to come to immigration office every time for the visa extension.
In certain Indonesian embassies (e.g. in Moscow and some European countries), you must provide a legalised invitation Telex. The cost for this type of Telex is 1,450,000 IDR with 7-9 business days and 1,900,000 IDR for up to 3 business days. In some Indonesian embassies (for example, in Moscow and certain countries of Europe), you must additionally provide a legalized invitation Telex. The cost of this type of Telex 1.450.000 IDR – clearance of 7-9 working days and 1.900.000 IDR – clearance of 3 working days.
How much does this visa cost?
Sponsor Letter + ID for 250,000 IDR (provided that you extend the visa through Efficient Visa).
Full Package (Sponsor letter + ID + 4 extensions) = 3,200,000 IDR
This is everything you need to be stress and worry free.
Efficient Visa will handle all the issues and save you some money.