Retirement Visa-KITASBali is no doubt to be the cozy and wonderful spot where retiree will live a tranquil and stress-free life. Fascinating cultures and views, friendly people and almost everyone speaks English. The warm weather as well as the flavorsome food. The good news is, Indonesian legislation provides a Retirement visa for this case. APPLY VISAMORE INFO
Am I eligible for this visa?
Indonesian Retirement visa is a temporary resident permit for you if you are over 55 years of age and is valid for a year with an option of a yearly extension up to 5 years.
Can I include my family members in my application?
YES. YOU CAN.
In case your spouse is younger than 55 years old, he/she is able to obtain a dependent Retirement visa on condition that a marriage certificate is provided. Moreover, this dependent Retirement visa can also be issued to your children as long as they are under 18 years of age
What are the steps to apply for this visa?
With Efficient Visa, we make it simpler and more convenient for you. There are 3 steps and a single visit to the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate.
Stage 1 – Getting a Telex
You need to get a TELEX visa first. It is a special permit approved by the Directorate General of Immigration to the Indonesian Embassy where your visa will be applied and confirmed by the Head Office of Immigration Service of Indonesia in Jakarta.
This will take around 10 business days. Once the Telex is ready, Efficient Visa will send it with all necessary information via e-mail.
Documents to prepare:
- Your original passport valid for at least 18 months.
- A copy of the cover and first page of your passport.
- 2 passport-size photos on a red background.
- A copy of your marriage or divorce certificate.
- A copy of your latest health care and life insurance policy.
- A copy of your bank account statement for the last 3 months.
- A copy of your maid’s ID.
- A copy of your lease agreement-you must attach the owner’s identity card.
- The place of your visa application.
* We can help provide all the documents when it is necessary.
Stage 2 – Obtaining the Visa from the Indonesian Embassy
- Your passport, must be valid for at least eight teen months after the date you enter Indonesia.
- A copy of your main passport page
- A copy of the passport page with an entry stamp of the country you are applying from.
- A completed application form (The form is provided at the Embassy)
- Two passport-size photos.
- A Ticket to Indonesia.
- 105 USD visa fee (may vary according to currency of the country where you are applying for the visa).
You need to enter Indonesia within ninety days from the issuance of the visa.
Within 7 days after your arrival in Indonesia, please register your visa at the nearest Immigration Office to get a re-entry permit*.
*Re-entry permit is mandatory.
How much does this visa cost?
Efficient Visa offers some excellent and efficient services for your needs:
- Opening Procedure (including TELEX) for the Retirement Visa + re-entry permit 8,000,000 IDR
- Fast-track TELEX 1,000,0000 IDR
- Fast-track Report in Immigration 1,500,000 IDR
- Retirement Visa Extension 8,000,000 IDR
- closure of KITAS Retirement Visa 800,000 IDR