Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to bring for my visa extension application?
To extend your visa, Efficient Visa only needs your passport for VOA and your passport and the identity card (KTP) of your sponsor for Cultural Visa. All the other documents will be efficiently prepared and filled out by our team.
2. How much does it cost for an extension visa? Do I need to pay extra for the delivery/pick up service?
The cost of an extension visa is 800,000 IDR, delivery and pick up service is free only for the Southern part of the island and Ubud area.
3. How do I complete the visa payment?
With us, everything is efficient and stress-free. You only pay one time; we require a full upfront payment. We will handle all the fees at the Immigration Office.
4. How does the dating of the visa extension work?
Your visa extension date will always begin precisely 30 days from the original visa date.You will not lose a day even if you make an extension when you arrive in Indonesia
5. How long does it take to extend my visa?
It usually takes 10-15 business days*. Expedited service is possible at an additional cost. If your visa has expired (i.e. overstaying), the process will take longer.
*Please note! Exclude Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays.
6. When do I have to submit my visa application?
All the documents must be submitted to the Immigration Office NO LATER than the last day of your current visa.
Your passport will be submitted to the department the next business day once we have received it from you.
7. Can I extend my visa at the last minute?
Here at Efficient Visa, we highly recommend starting the extension process before your visa expires!
However, if your current visa is expired but your passport is already with the Immigration Office, no need to stress over, the extension will be processed without any overstay penalties.
8. When is the best time to start my application?
We strongly advise you to start ten days before the expiration of your current visa.
Please do not leave it until the last day.
9. Who is responsible for the visa submission?
It is YOUR responsibility to submit your passport and documents on time.
However, once we hold your passport, it is OUR responsibility to meet the visa submission deadline promptly.
10. Is it safe to hand out my passport to the courier?
It is entirely safe to hand out your passport to OUR courier.All of our couriers are proven employees of our company.
We DO NOT use any third-party courier services.
11. Is it possible for my documents to be picked up?
Yes, of course, our couriers will conveniently meet you anywhere you desire.
Please note: We currently serve more than 500 customers monthly, and each courier strictly adheres to a fixed schedule to process all applications in time. Thus, our couriers will arrive at a PREARRANGED time. Please keep in touch with them and prepare all necessary payments and documents in advance.
12. I suddenly have to move house / change a place of residence. What do I need to do?
13. Which Immigration Office will my extension visa application go?
We affiliate with all the offices around Indonesia.
However, if you are in Bali, we are able to serve you in Jimbaran, Denpasar, and Singaraja.
Submission of the documents is following the address of residence:
- Jimbaran, Bukit, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Kerobokan, Seminyak, and Canggu will submit in Jimbaran Office.
- Denpasar, Ubud, Sanur, and Tabanan will submit in Denpasar Office.
- Lovina, Gitgit, and all Northern parts of Bali will submit in Singaraja Office.
14. Can I choose an office that is not in my residency area?
In the case of that, please notify us which two offices you prefer to visit as well as your planned departure date.
And please be stress-free because we are also able to arrange a quality low-cost transfer to and from the Office, as well as to the airport and other parts of the island by car!
Please request in advance.
15. My visa application has been submitted, what to do now?
The next step is to get your fingerprints. Efficient Visa will help you arrange the visit efficiently-quickly and without a queue. However, this is not always possible. A system failure and few other reasons may cause some delays, especially before and after holidays.
16. When can I visit the Immigration Office?
The Immigration Office operates from Monday to Friday (Business days), closed on weekends and holidays.
Please kindly check the Calendar of Holidays: Indonesian Holidays